Casis Media Limited (company registration number 07411286), whose registered office is at 56 Buckingham Gate, London SW1 6AE (“the Company” / “We” / “Us”/ “Our”) operates this website. Users of the website (whether a guest to the website or a registered user) shall be subject to these User Terms.
2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), We are the data controller, unless otherwise confirmed in writing to you at the time your data is collected by Us. If you are registering with Us, then We may not remain as data controller of your personal data once you have established a relationship with an advertiser.
3. We can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email) from a number of different sources:
i. When you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email, or your register with us via the website.
ii. Via your individual IP location. This is a function of the website that enables Us to assess session information relating to the use of the website, such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. Such information is only used for Us to evaluate use of the website, as well as for Us to diagnose problems with its server and to administer the website.
4. We need your [name, address and/or email address] if you register with the website so that it can send out information to you that it thinks may be of interest to you. We also require this information about you in order to send out requested information to you.
5. In order to forward your details to relevant third parties (e.g. Our client advertisers) as requested by you, we require your consent to do so, which you provide to us when you request us to forward such information to those third parties. This may involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (although this is unlikely) and by providing Us with this information you provide your consent to transfer such information out of the EEA. The information collected may include your name and any other relevant information required for that third party to contact you.
7. You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the registration form on which we collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com You also have the right to access information held about you by Us. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
8. We operate in accordance with the DPA, and any amendments thereto.
10. You may at any time unsubscribe to receiving Our Job Alert email or other communications from Us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. If you change your contact details, please notify Us by sending an email to email@example.com
12. If you have any questions or concerns about the information We hold about you, you may email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you may write to Us at the address above.