Sophie Hobson is the founding editor of LondonlovesBusiness.com. Follow her @sophiehobson and @londonlovesbiz.
Sophie has spent the best part of the last decade interviewing hundreds of entrepreneurs and business leaders, and exploring the mechanisms of business growth. She’s driven by the power business has to create social change, and believes that the future of enterprise depends on sustainability and diversity. She’s fascinated by tech, responsible business issues, and the teeming menagerie of wonders that is London.
Sophie has been a commentator on business issues and the London economy for the BBC, Sky News, Wall Street Journal, LBC Radio and the Londonist, and has written for The Mirror, ITV, South London Press and Travel Weekly.
Before launching LondonlovesBusiness.com, Sophie was one of the founding team of Smarta.com, and helped build it into the UK’s leading small business advice website.
He’s looking for fast-growth SMEs and start-ups. Move fast to win!
The battle of the pens heats up
Adventures in venture capital in the capital
- London fashion site Net-a-Porter announces multi-billion merger with Yoox
- This is how much Sir Philip Green’s family made from selling BHS properties
- Iain Duncan Smith: Cameron would not serve full second term
- Amazon in talks to buy Net-a-Porter, its biggest acquisition ever
- The 10 unhealthiest London high streets (and the 10 best)
- MPs slam Sports Direct as an "immoral backstreet outfit"
- Microsoft Outlook inbox always running out of space? 5 quick tricks to fix it