Sophie Hobson is a consultant editor at LondonlovesBusiness.com, where she was previously launch editor. She gets editorially excited about entrepreneurialism, innovation, and the power of business to drive social and economic improvements. She also has a bit of a thing for tech and London’s colourful and cutting-edge creative companies, and a (possibly masochistic) love of start-ups, having worked in three. Follow her on Twitter @sophiehobson.
WPP’s CEO shares his insights into the future for businesses
Six years. That’s only a year or two more than the typical term of a government in this country. It’s about the lifespan of your average guinea pig, depending on how much they get man-handled by over-zealous toddlers.You can probably remember six years ago – you might even have been in the same job as you are now. Atonement and No Country for Old Men were big in the box office. Justin Timberlake was big in the charts. Remember?Well, while you’ve been pottering along, or even wor
Australian mining magnate Gina Rinehart is about to become the richest woman in the world, according The Telegraph. She is the executive chair of Hancock Prospecting.Rinehart is already worth $17bn (£11.2bn), according to Forbes. But her bank account is about to balloon just that bit bigger as Rio Tinto will have to pay h
- Six shocking statistics that reveal the state of our nation
- 5 ways flexible working will supercharge productivity
- 10 killer statistics that prove how transformative flexible working is
- MPs reject Boris Island airport – Mayor flies into a rage
- Q&A: The dirty weekender king - Mr & Mrs Smith's James Lohan
- Londoners could be drinking recycled sewage in years to come
- Branson's boob over see-through blouses sparks "bra war"