Sophie Hobson is the founding editor of LondonlovesBusiness.com. Follow her @sophiehobson and @londonlovesbiz.
Sophie has spent the best part of the last decade interviewing hundreds of entrepreneurs and business leaders, and exploring the mechanisms of business growth. She’s driven by the power business has to create social change, and believes that the future of enterprise depends on sustainability and diversity. She’s fascinated by tech, responsible business issues, and the teeming menagerie of wonders that is London.
Sophie has been a commentator on business issues and the London economy for the BBC, Sky News, Wall Street Journal, LBC Radio and the Londonist, and has written for The Mirror, ITV, South London Press and Travel Weekly.
Before launching LondonlovesBusiness.com, Sophie was one of the founding team of Smarta.com, and helped build it into the UK’s leading small business advice website.
Another boon for British fashion ecommerce
Which trendy Tower Hamlets street tops the list?
And its chairman admits that three-quarters of staff are on zero-hours contracts
- Microsoft Outlook inbox always running out of space? 5 quick tricks to fix it
- Now Tesco is facing legal action from UK shareholders
- James Dyson is donating £12m to launch a London engineering school
- Gutted about the loss of Orange Wednesdays? Meerkat Movies has saved the day
- Oh. My. Gosh. This is what the future looks like for augmented reality. It is INCREDIBLEVideo
- Budget 2015: The key measures for businesses and entrepreneurs
- Paper tax returns will be scrapped by 2020