Simona is the assistant editor of LondonlovesBusiness.com. She’s been a bit of a wanderer of late, studying in New York and working as a journalist in Lebanon and Syria for the last few years but she is glad to be back in her home town writing about all things London. Property, investment and EU relations top her loving London list, while cropping photos to accompany these stories makes her want to run for the hills. If you find a stretched or mangled one, direct complaints to @simonaskm
Reasonable prices and a delicious Wellington big enough to feed a primary school - Simona Sikimic is impressed
I will see your HS2 and raise you six London Olympics, three Heathrow runways and a nuclear fusion reactor
London’s most exclusive apartment complex One Hyde Park is only 22% occupied by individuals living there permanently, a freedom of information request has revealed.The FOI filed by Inside Housing magazine has shown that out of the 86-apartment development, marketed as “the most exclusive address in the world”, has only 19 flats registered as “occupied by individu
- At last! Boris finally admits he wishes he was back in Parliament
- Labour calls on Tories to return £5m donation from disgraced ICAP chief
- Brown “unleashed a volcanic tirade" of f words at Mervyn King, says McBride
- Watch out Wonga! Will Boost Capital win the SME alternative finance battle?
- HEADLINE SCANNER 24/09/13: Tesco launches UK’s biggest magazine | Hailo’s 3 million trips | Damian McBride does Paxman
- London Assembly chair slams Boris for pricing out Londoners in favour of overseas buyers
- UK's 20 coolest brands revealed. But what do Mr or Ms cool 2013 look like?