Shruti Tripathi Chopra
Shruti Tripathi is the deputy editor of LondonlovesBusiness.com. She loves interviewing famous entrepreneurs and filming everything London. Hates slow internet, cropping photos and cooking in that order. Rarely seen without a Diet Coke, she’s fond of dogs, rain and Bollywood dancing. Tweet her @shrutitripathi6
- 0203 3941850
Transport for London (TfL) has come under fire for uploading a “racially offensive” video.The video, which displays 16,000 responses to a staff survey, shows three cartoons (pictured above) depicting a white man for “the good” responses, a white woman for “the bad” ones and a black man for “the mixed ones”.A TfL member of staff told
If you look at Amazon’s logo carefully, you’ll notice a yellow arrow going from “A” to “Z”. The arrow depicts Amazon’s quest to provide the “A to Z” of everything.The next milestone in its quest? Being an email provider.The online retailer is now taking on Microsoft and Google by launching WorkMail, an email and calendar service.Wi
Over 2,000 jobs are at risk as beleaguered supermarket Tesco has released a list of 43 stores it plans to close.The store closures are part of Tesco’s plan to overcome problems including overstating profits by £263m.Tesco chief executive Dave Lewis said: “The decision to close the stores has been exceptionally d
- How many billions did Facebook make in 2014?
- Will John F. Kennedy's childhood residence become London's most expensive home?
- Skyrocketing rents are making single Londoners share rooms
- Billionaire Sir Philip Green has put up BHS for sale - who's going to buy it?
- Where to buy property in London in 2015 and 2016
- "The internet will disappear," says Google boss Eric Schmidt
- Want to buy your first London home? You’ll need to save for 30 years