Shruti Tripathi Chopra
Shruti Tripathi Chopra is the editor of LondonLovesBusiness.com. Shruti specialises in profiling entrepreneurs and investigating goings-on in the capital. Passionate about London, her interviews and features often get picked up by the national dailies. Shruti has been invited as a guest speaker on the BBC several times to speak about tech, property and investment in London. Shruti holds an MA in International Journalism from Cardiff University. Tweet her @shrutitripathi6
- 0203 3941850
In 2013, George Osborne got himself into a pickle for tweeting a picture of himself eating a burger on the eve of the spending review.Twitter was flooded with fierce backlash as Osborne tucked into a £10 snack from restaurant chain Byron rather than a cheap takeaway.Putting final touches to the speech #SR2013 pic.twitt
From Giraffe to Euphorium Bakery
London is set to get an £8.4bn mini-village on the Greenwich peninsula as part of what has been branded “Britain’s largest regeneration project run by a single developer”.Who are they? London-based Knight Dragon who got a final approval from London Mayor Boris Johnson yesterday for the 12,700-home development.Set in over 150 acres, the development is just one Tube stop from Canary Wharf.Sammy Lee, director of Knight Dragon, said Greenwich Peninsula represents a “unique op
- A $12bn deal, 1 million rooms & 5,500 hotels - What you need to know about the world’s largest hotel company
- Indian PM Narendra Modi to announce deals worth BILLIONS during his first UK visit - How much of Britain do Indians own?
- London transport fares 2016: Boris Johnson announces free travel for children under 11
- TalkTalk cyber attack in numbers: How many millions has the telecoms giant lost?
- Here's why ghost station entrepreneur Ajit Chambers is suing TfL
- Candy Crush maker King Digital sold for $5.9bn
- These are the most prosperous countries in the world - where does the UK stand?