Shruti Tripathi Chopra
Shruti Tripathi is the associate editor of LondonlovesBusiness.com. She loves interviewing famous entrepreneurs and filming everything London. Hates slow internet, cropping photos and cooking in that order. Rarely seen without a Diet Coke, she’s fond of dogs, rain and Bollywood dancing. Tweet her @shrutitripathi6
- 0203 3941850
UKIP leader Nigel Farage has been tweeting praise about Tory MPs who have defected to UKIP.But here’s something curious LondonlovesBusiness.com has found - Farage’s official Twitter account @Nigel_Farage follows
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is that 30-year-old over-achiever who makes everyone go “what the zuck”.He is now worth a whopping $34bn – 23 times what he was worth in 2008 ($1.5bn)Zuckerberg has beaten Bill Gates to become “the biggest gainer” of 2014. According to Forbes, he’s added $15bn to its fortune in the last year. This has been attributed to Facebook buying Whatsapp for $19bn in February this year.This graph demonstrates Zuckerberg’s mind-boggling wealth rise:
The Queen is set to get an apology from David Cameron after the PM reportedly said she “purred” at the Scottish referendum results.How did this happen? Earlier this month, Sky News microphones picked up a conversation the PM was having with New York billionaire Michael Bloomberg.Cameron was reportedly heard saying: “The definition of relief is being the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and ringing the Queen and saying ‘It’s alright, it’s okay’. That was something. She purred
- #iFail: Apple withdraws iOS 8 update just hours after launch
- Four British institutions among the world's top six universities - which are they?
- Jon Moulton, John Mills, Dan Wagner & more tell us Scottish independence would be a "colossal shame"
- 5 reasons you should NOT buy the iPhone 6
- 800% in 30 years: Hackney home prices rise faster than Kensington & Chelsea
- Tony Blair named "Philanthropist of the Year" – Twitter doesn’t agree
- London's £4.2bn “super-sewer” attracts bids from stinking-rich tycoons