Shruti Tripathi Chopra
Shruti Tripathi is the acting editor of LondonlovesBusiness.com. She loves interviewing famous entrepreneurs and filming everything London. Hates slow internet, cropping photos and cooking in that order. Rarely seen without a Diet Coke, she’s fond of dogs, rain and Bollywood dancing. Tweet her @shrutitripathi6
- 0203 3941850
Another female CEO for the FTSE 100
Kent was hit by a 4.3 magnitude earthquake yesterday that shook buildings.Luckily, it caused no injuries or damage to buildings.Residents took to Twitter to report incidents of shaking floors and rattling windows.@BBCBreaking we Have had a Earthquake in Deal Kent. The whole house shook setting of car alarms and roof slates falling off the roof— John
Unions considering new pay offer
- Can billionaire Sir Stelios's start-up, easyProperty, transform how we buy property?
- Revealed: The UK's 10 biggest banking fines
- Barclays hit with £1.53bn penalty - the biggest bank fine in UK history
- Which is Britain's worst-performing supermarket chain? (hint: it's not Tesco)
- Top Labour donor John Mills: Labour came across as anti-business
- The Qataris just bought a £40m Mayfair mansion - what else do they own in Britain?
- Hole in runway at London City Airport causes major delays