Shruti Tripathi Chopra
Shruti Tripathi is the deputy editor of LondonlovesBusiness.com. She loves interviewing famous entrepreneurs and filming everything London. Hates slow internet, cropping photos and cooking in that order. Rarely seen without a Diet Coke, she’s fond of dogs, rain and Bollywood dancing. Tweet her @shrutitripathi6
- 0203 3941850
White House computer networks have reportedly been breached by Russian hackers.According to the Washington Post, the hackers who broke into White House’s unclassified network work for the Russian government.The network was temporarily frozen because of the breach and staff were told to change their passwords. The FBI, Secret Service and National Security Agency are investigating the breach.A White House official told the paper: “On a regular basis, there are bad actors ou
Source: Sarah Nadif London Fire Brigade tackled a blaze at east London’s £500m Olympic stadium this morning.Smoke was seen billowing above the sporting venue after a van caught fire.Londoners took to Twitter to post photos of the blaze.
You all must have heard of Tesco’s “Big Price Drop” by now – its £263m profit overstatement.To make up for it, CEO Dave Lewis is banning all thrills and frills that were once part of everyday life at Tesco.
- China's top 100 billionaires are now worth $376bn - who are they?
- Bendy, hairy and blue – the problem with your iPhone 6
- Beyoncé teams up with Topshop to launch a clothing brand this year
- £105bn in 10 years - China's mega investment in British infrastructure
- Which city has seen the fastest growth in house prices? (Hint: It's not London)
- Facebook's UK corporation tax bill: £0
- Tesco woes: Profit tumbles, chairman quits & accounting mistake greater than estimated