Pete Brown is a LondonlovesBusiness.com columnist. He is one of the UK’s leading beer writers, working across business and consumer press. He’s the author of several best-selling books and blogs at petebrown.blogspot.com. He was recently named joint-37th most influential person in the British pub industry – a claim he strenuously denies
Is our male-about-ale Pete Brown right? Tweet us @Londonlovesbiz
Our male-about-ale Pete Brown says lager isn’t all bad
Our male-about-ale Pete Brown on the City of Beer festival from 9-16 August
- Brown's beer: Why politicians love beer
- Brown's Beer: Why you have to embrace summer festivals
- Brown's beer: And the award for the best drinks producer goes to....
- Brown's beer: Why Britain’s drinking problem has been significantly overstated
- Brown's beer: How mainstream is craft beer?
- Brown's beer: Beer and pub's £22bn contribution to UK economy & that awkward Grant Shapps tweet
- Brown's beer: Why cider is the world’s most misunderstood drink - part two