James Max presents Weekend Breakfast every Saturday and Sunday mornings on London’s Biggest Conversation, LBC 97.3 FM. He is a qualified surveyor and worked in property and finance for 15 years. After working for one of the country’s leading property advisory firms, he completed healthy stints in investment banking and private equity, before becoming a candidate on The Apprentice, which launched a career in broadcast media. Visit JamesMax.co.uk.
Companies should shoulder the responsibility of affordable living, argues our controversial columnist
Ahead of Wednesday’s Budget, our columnist calls for radical action to save the UK from economic oblivion
Should the government ever get involved in business?
- The Max Attacks: Stop bullying London, it’s our only trump card out of the recession!
- The Max Attacks: M&S... What a disaster!
- James Max: How to save the high street
- The Max Attacks: Why you can't have the iPhone 5
- James Max: Atos is the right sponsor for the Paralympics
- The Max Attacks: This month I'm firing CEO of BT Ian Livingston
- James Max: Apple shares will fall, the fruit is rotting