Gabriella Griffith is assistant editor at LondonlovesBusiness.com. She likes to jump behind the camera as much as she likes writing and has a not-so-subtle leaning towards the tech industry. She loves her bike as much as she loves business. Hates the phrase "going forward". She can be found tweeting here: @GabbyGriffith
- 0203 394 1851
Invaluable insights from Team GB for ambitious managers
The solution to our youth employment crisis
How companies can avoid the chaos Man U suffered on unveiling their next manager
- London's dawning energy age: Why the oil and gas industry are on a high
- How London became the world's fashion capital
- The upside of tax scandals: jobs, more work and new opportunity
- The banker exodus: Will bonus caps drain finance superstars from London?
- Britain's got talent! The government just has to help firms find it
- The rise of intrapreneurs: Should you hire entrepreneurial employees?
- Vex in the City: Has London's financial sector become a ghost town?