Gabriella Griffith is assistant editor at LondonlovesBusiness.com. She likes to jump behind the camera as much as she likes writing and has a not-so-subtle leaning towards the tech industry. She loves her bike as much as she loves business. Hates the phrase "going forward". She can be found tweeting here: @GabbyGriffith
- 0203 394 1851
Want to attract the very best of London talent? Get imaginative with your interiors
From John Lewis to Heineken, top firms are retaining talent by offering sabbaticals
Invaluable insights from Team GB for ambitious managers
- From Luke Johnson to Peter Jones, why top bosses want an education overhaul
- Alex Ferguson has his successor in place - do you?
- London's dawning energy age: Why the oil and gas industry are on a high
- How London became the world's fashion capital
- The upside of tax scandals: jobs, more work and new opportunity
- The banker exodus: Will bonus caps drain finance superstars from London?
- Britain's got talent! The government just has to help firms find it